Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I'm The New Voice of WEDU Tampa, St. Pete, Sarasota!


Finally some good voice over news to share! I was awarded a one year contract with WEDU TV - Tampa, St. Pete, Sarasota as their new station voice
The news came from my Tampa Agent, Steve Benz at Benz Models a few weeks back and well, these days I'm pretty skeptical about being awarded any work, especially long term work.
So, I've been waiting and waiting and waiting to say anything about it.
Well, here it is my first session with them.
Phone patch...scripts in hand. And ready to roll!
And if that weren't enough, I had an on camera audition today to play the roll of a Dealership Finance Manager for my old pals in Detroit for an upcoming Ford commercial.

Well, I pulled out all the stops! I shaved, got a short hair cut and put on a shirt and tie! What the???? What the hell was I thinking. I'd better land this gig! I don't cut my hair for anyone.

BEFORE - Tool







AFTER - Bigger Tool

3 comments:

  1. May you face a bibilical storm of begatting over this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Ed! That's fantastic news - and well deserved. :) All the best, -- Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic news Ed!
    Great look...break a leg and a lip!

    ReplyDelete