Monday, August 31, 2009

On The Radio!


So, today was interesting. I was interviewed live from Barbados on 94.7FM, by my good buddy Arturo Valentino, in honor of the anniversary of the great Don La Fontaine's passing.
We talked about voice work, voice work hats, Voice Work the reality tv show in development.
...amongst other things
But perhaps the most important part of our conversation centered around the one year anniversary of the death of the late, great Don Lafontaine. and his influence on the voice over industry. An incredibly kind man who to this day is often imitated but never duplicated.
Once we started talking I realized that I am already on the air there in Barbados. Go figure! I'm the Italian spokesperson for the restaurant chain Il Fortuna and I'm not even Italian. That's good character acting.
Make sure you listen in to Barbados' 94.7 FM. CBC.BB
Thanks again Arturo - Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment