Thursday, October 22, 2009

THE LATEST STRAIGHT SHOOTIN' WITH THE BIG GUN WEBISODE IS NOW AVAILABLE!

Quick Alert the Media!!!


After a brief dry spell. The Straight Shootin' with the Big Gun Webisodes are back, and this time they're bigger and better than ever! Well, actually they're pretty much the same as always.
In Webisode #12, which was by special request, I jump into my trusty John Wilkes Voice Booth and show you how I interpret and deliver copy and what microphones I use! Whoopeeeeeee!
From commercial to promo to character animation! I do it all and that's all before 10am.
So sit back, grab a seltzer water and a bag of fat free chips and watch and learn!
Hey and don't forget to buy your VOICE WORK HAT too! I mean it's the least you could frigging do for me...After I keep pouring out all this free info for your pleasure. I mean I even lowered the price to $19.95. My loss is your gain. So buy yours today...right now for christ sake! Go to VOICE WORKHATS.COM

1 comment: