Monday, September 7, 2009

Some Happy Fans! Thanks for the Kudos


Letters from some more satisfied customers (viewers)!

Hi Ed,

Last week I was in the studio working on another audio book for a legal publisher. When the engineer and I took a break, I decided to show him the webisode you did in your buddy’s studio – “Studio Etiquette”. He enjoyed it so much we ended up watching all your webisodes! Then it was back to work!

Just wanted to say thanks for taking the time to put this info out there. I’m fairly new to the industry and appreciate all the help I can get from pros like you. I just ordered a Voice Work hat today and hope to be wearing it in the studio soon!

Tim MacLean

Dear Ed the Voice ........and dog !
My name is Penny Johnston from ThinkDigitalTV, we have had some enquires as to where your videos have gone.
You are gaining a fan base on the site ....could we get them back ?
Thank you for making us smile, keep up the good work !
Best Regards
Penny Johnston
Marketing and Communications

ThinkDigitalTV

I like your Webisodes, Ed. I'm certain they take a bit of effort and probably eat up bandwidth $$$.

Thank you,
Steve Hammill


Ed, you rock! Thanks for sharing your wisdom and experience.

Lauren Cross


Sweet information Ed, you are saving me a lot of time and hassle....THANKS!!!

Arturo La paz

No comments:

Post a Comment