Monday, August 31, 2009

We must still be in the recession!


It's not even 12 noon and fortunately I've done 4 voice sessions. That's a good thing. I mean it is the end of the month and people are trying to get the last bit of budget spent?
Yet, the stuff I'm recording is a sign of these sad recessionary times.
Session #1 - A spot for Foreclosures and Bankruptcy done in a UFC smackdown mode
Session #2 - Lottery
Session #3 - Body Sculpting device
Session #4 - Used Cars! Used Cars! Used Cars!!!
All I need now is to record a spot touting the healing benefits of Jack Daniels and Coke - Although the day is still young.
Oh well, it beats not working right? So, with pride neatly swallowed I will do what I've got to do to survive.
What happened to the movie trailer and voice work for banks and hospitals?
Until next post...Hurry time is running out! Act now! Operators are standing by!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment